Slip helps hair feel soft to the touch. This vegan, lightweight dry oil spray disperses a fine mist on hair to instantly add smoothness and shine. Vitamin C and plant-based squalane helped strengthen hair while Abyssinian, sunflower seed and rosemary leaf oil seal the cuticle to lock in moisture.
Spray lightly in dry or damp hair. Add more as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Vitamin C – also known as tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C, which is an effective moisturizer and antioxidant. Antioxidants protect against free radicals which cause damage to hair. Vitamin C helps increase collagen that adds elasticity to hair.
- Squalane – a sustainable and plant-based lightweight oil that locks in moisture and is a natural antioxidant.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
- Organic sunflower seed oil – a conditioning agent high in Vitamins A, D, and E. Adds moisture, enhances silkiness and smoothness of hair.
- Rosemary leaf oil – conditioning agent with a natural, soothing fragrance.
Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dodecane, Ethyl Macadamiate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipalmoylisopropyl Dimonium Methosulfate, Lauryl Lactate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Rubus Occidentalis Fruit Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Malic Acid.
Our Customers Say
Sarah is always professional and Cheerful and I love coming in to the salon it is always clean and neat and the front desk person is very friendly! I love to recommend curious aspen to my friends!
Amazing service and ways enjoy my experience at this salon with the amazing and talented Diana. All staff are friendly and make guests feel welcomed, great job!
Kia, has talent & listens to what my needs are. Plus she stayed late to fit me in. I’m grateful for her. Thank you Kia!