Sterling Silver is specially formulated to eliminate brassy, yellow tones from blonde and silver hair. With its unique violet base, this mild toning shampoo removes dullness and brassiness, leaving blonde and silver hair looking cleaner and brighter. pH 4.5-5.5.
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired. Use once or twice a week for colour maintenance or more frequently for persistent discolouration.
CARE (COLOUR AND RADIANCE ENHANCING) COMPLEX
A blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
- Sunflower seed extract – fights colour-destroying free radicals and protects colour from UV degradation.
- Polyphenols – natural compounds found in flowers that keep colour vibrant, even in intense sunlight. Our polyphenolic blend includes aqueous extracts of marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Violet base – neutralizes yellow and brassy tones. Non-staining.
- NaPCA – a powerful, natural moisturizer.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride – fights the harmful effects of the sun on your hair (i.e. UVB degradation).
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Innamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Dianthus Caryophyllus (Carnation) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).
Our Customers Say
Sarah is always professional and Cheerful and I love coming in to the salon it is always clean and neat and the front desk person is very friendly! I love to recommend curious aspen to my friends!
Amazing service and ways enjoy my experience at this salon with the amazing and talented Diana. All staff are friendly and make guests feel welcomed, great job!
Kia, has talent & listens to what my needs are. Plus she stayed late to fit me in. I’m grateful for her. Thank you Kia!