Curl confidence starts in the shower with AG’s sulfate-free Curl Revive shampoo. Enriched with super-hydrating coconut oil, sunflower oil and moisturizing pea peptides combined with our exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3), Curl Revive gently cleanses, maintains moisture, helps control frizz and reinvigorates curls.
Massage this lather-rich shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
CURL CREATING COMPLEX (C3)
- Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
- Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help fight frizz.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Sunflower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
- Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
- Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Copernica cerifera (carnauba wax) – provides exceptional shine and texture.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Glycerin, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Quaternium-91, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Sodium PCA, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin.