Blond Absolu Bain Lumière Shampoo by Kerastase-Curious Salon
Regular price $55.00
Unit price per
A hydrating, treating shampoo that illuminates bleached to highlighted hair. The cool, transparent gel is infused with hydrating agents for a sensation of soft, weightless touch.
Bain Lumière is our best shampoo for bleached hair and the best shampoo on dry hair. This shampoo for dry damaged hair is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower to prevent damage and protect the fiber. This shampoo for dry damaged hair has a lightweight formula ideal for lightened, bleached, gray or light faux-blonde hair. Doubling as a shampoo on dry hair and a toner for blonde hair, the cleansing formula soothes and hydrates hair while enhancing blond tones.
- Provides durable hydration and luminous shine.
- Leaves hair 8x visibly shinier when used with the Fondant Cicaflash.
- Removes impurities & pollution particles.
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash, leaves hair 11X more resistant to breakage.
- Combined with the Fondant Cicaflash or the Masque Ultra-violet, hair fibers are nourished up to 24 hours.
- Provides immediate and 24 hours long-lasting shine.
How to use our Shampoo on Dry Hair:
Step 1. Apply a quarter-sized amount of shampoo on wet hair.
Step 2. Add water and emulsify, focusing the first wash on the scalp using fingertips.
Step 3. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 4. Apply a second quarter-sized amount of Bain Lumière and emulsify.
Step 5. Cleanse the lengths of hair all the way to the ends before rinsing product completely out of hair.
Step 6. Continue with Masque Ultra-Violet.
Our Customers Say
Sarah is always professional and Cheerful and I love coming in to the salon it is always clean and neat and the front desk person is very friendly! I love to recommend curious aspen to my friends!
Amazing service and ways enjoy my experience at this salon with the amazing and talented Diana. All staff are friendly and make guests feel welcomed, great job!
Kia, has talent & listens to what my needs are. Plus she stayed late to fit me in. I’m grateful for her. Thank you Kia!