BioSilk Titanium Professional Curling Iron combines the power of ceramic and titanium elements for the smoothest styling glide. The titanium barrel heats quickly and evenly while retaining even heat distribution. Titanium is high in strength and low in density allowing for a lightweight, scratch-resistant tool. Titanium produces incredible shine while sealing the hair cuticle and locking out humidity, creating silky, bouncy, long-lasting curls with incredible shine.
- 3/4", 1″, and 1.5" Titanium barrels
- Max temperature of 410˚F/210˚C
- Illuminated temperature display
- Preset temperature settings
- 1 hour auto shut-off
- Dual voltage.
BioSilk Professional Tools feature the element titanium to provide outstanding shine and high heat in rapid time. Titanium’s low-density-high-strength ratio allows for lightweight tools with superior strength. Titanium irons heat quickly and more evenly and retain heat better, allowing for faster styling, making hair straight and sleek in fewer passes.
Benefits of Titanium
- Low density, high strength
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element (titanium is as strong as some steels, but less dense)
- Titanium flat irons heat quickly, more evenly and retain heat better, allowing for faster styling.
- Titanium is the optimal choice for hardto-straighten hair and keeps hair straighter longer.
- Smooth glide makes hair straight and sleek in lesser time.